Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Government's Role in our Economy

When people hear the word economics they tend to think about money. But there is so much more to the word than that. Economics does deal with a lot of money but what it really means is the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. In other words the making of a good or product, how it is sold, and how it is bought. In the US for the most part, the producers and consumers control their own good but government also plays a role in it. The government guides overall pace of all economic activity in the United States. They control any and all employment. They also control tax rates and managing the money. This year I would like to learn more about topics other than money. What would you like to learn about this year?

2 comments:

  1. Josie-
    I like how you included the definition ( and it in simpler words) because before reading this I wasn't sure what the actual definition was. I learned from this article. I learned that the producer and the customers control their good by government also has a role in it. I also really liked your topic sentence. I really liked your article overall!!

    ,Elaina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your feedback!

    ReplyDelete