Thursday, October 22, 2015

DON'T FORGET ABOUT HADES



     Hades is defiantly one God that you shouldn't forget about. First he is the  God of the underworld! If that already doesn't grab your attention then his animal will. Hades has a black three headed dog! Ok you're probably thinking well Zeus has a lighting bolt and he can control the weather and many other things so basically, Hades is nothing compared to Zeus, although you are wrong. You also may also think Hades is a bad and harsh God,but really him along with his brothers Zeus,and Poseidon defeated their titan father Kronos for the power over the universe. I hope that with all this information you will never forget about Hades.

3 comments:

  1. Hades is a really cool god, I almost wrote about him too. I definitely I agree about the Hades vs. Zeus too btw. Hades controls the whole underworld which I mean is pretty awesome. I would never forget about Hades haha. Next to Hades who is your other favorite god?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. probably poseidon,I would say why he's my second favorite God but that would be another blog.

      Delete