Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Got Dough?

When I think and hear of economics, I think of money, jobs, and businesses. This is because I don't know very much about it. It's some of the few that I do know. Money is the main thing because if you own a business, then you would either make or lose money depending on how good the products are, and how much consumers buy. Weather can waver this a lot because if it's cold outside and you're  selling hot chocolate, you're going to sell more, but is it's hot outside, you aren't going to make very much. Based on my writing, how accurate do you think I was?

2 comments:

  1. You are very accurate on the money part of it and I agree totally. If it is hot outside, depending on what you sell, you will sell more or less. Also, if it is cold outside, that can affect your business too. Businesses advertise to bring in more customers to buy their product. You are very right that businesses, money, and products and services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is pretty accurate except it might not alter the fact that if your selling a regular toy train then I don't think it would make much of a difference if it's hot or cold unlike what you said about a hot or cold drink. So I would think that it depends on your product. You are also right about the fact that if your product is good and well priced and popular you would probably make more money.

    ReplyDelete