Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Economic Pinball

Have you ever wanted to spend your money to do something fun? If so, you should go to Pinball Pete’s. It is one of the only local places with a lot of games that aren’t ticket related. There are many pinball games and arcade games. It also includes many shooting games such as Terminator Salvation and Jurassic Park. There are still a good amount of ticket games if you are interested in prizes. It is located in East Lansing on Albert Ave. They attract visitors with great entertainment in a popular area. They are not as popular as they used to be but it is still very fun. I challenge you to go to this awesome place and try it out!

2 comments:

  1. What are non-ticket related games? Are they games that you just play for fun? Also, I hope they do bowling because I love bowling. It is my favorite. I also hope they have Indiana Jones pinball. I will see if we go on a bowling trip if we can go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, Pete's is not what it used to be. I was just there this weekend. I miss the old games like Defender, Smash TV, Asteroids and Donkey Kong. Still...great job here, and I'm glad you like to go there.

    ReplyDelete