Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Shark Tank Good or Bad You Choose

On Shark Tank they help entrepreneurs and, kill others spirits :P. Anyway… (awkward silence) They have brought many business up and, going strong. I have used some of the products they have sponsored. but anyway  I may make them sound bad but they are actually really good at helping people, many people have gotten very far in their businesses because of shark tank.  Well about the people and by people I mean the entrepreneurs the people who come in are high dreamers and hope for the best although it is a gamble. And about the people who are sponsoring  Most of them try to give them high success for the people who come in. What do you think about Shark Tank?



Picture Links
1.Logo

4 comments:

  1. I think Shark Tank is an awesome show! It is a big risk going there, but it can definitely pay off. For the people who actually get sponsored, it can bring a huge boost to their business. Some people’s products are terrible though. Most are good in my opinion. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abby. It is a good show, and people can benefit from it. I think that though, if you are going to the sharks, wait and watch a couple years of their shows. You should probably make sure you have all of the things that people get turned down for. People benefit greatly from going to the sharks sometimes, even though it is a great risk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you brought shark tank into your post. Shark tank has a lot to do with economics and money. You go Sterling.

    ReplyDelete