Thursday, October 22, 2015

DON'T GET DROWNED

When you think of water you might think of rivers, lakes and ponds....But when I think of water I think of the Greek god, Poseidon. Poseidon is the god of the sea and all aquatic features. He gained control when he and his 3 brothers killed there father Kronos to gain control of the world Zeus gained control of the sky Hades gained control of the underworld  and Poseidon ruled the sea. So now that you know about some Greek mythology what can you do to find out more?.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Rohan. First of all, with that title, who wouldn't come and see this post?! I like how you explain everyone who Poseidon really is. I learned more information about Poseidon! Also, the comic is really clever. I want to let you know that the sentence that goes, "He gained control when he and his brothers killed..." is confusing. I think you might have forgotten to put a period somewhere. Also, I think it's weird that they would kill their own father for control. Do you think it's weird?

    ReplyDelete