Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Georgio's: pizza gold

In this area, there are many good pizza places. Cosmo's, Pizza Hut , Bell’s, Little Caesars. There are so many good places, but none of them compare to Georgio’s pizza. The slices are New York style, which are large, and are absolutely covered in cheese. It has a very wide selection of types,too. Ranging from Stuffed Meat Lovers to Greek Salad Pizza, there
is no type of pizza they have not created. The employees are nice, too. So if you are ever in the mood for good pizza, come and try out Georgio’s pizza.

2 comments:

  1. I also wrote about Georgio's! I love their pizza. I think that you should add what you like about the pizza and why it is good for the money. Also, what do you want them to change? I wish more people would try it, and they would build one closer to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They used to make a Thai Chicken pizza that was awesome! Not sure why they stopped...
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete