Thursday, November 12, 2015

Abu Dhabi... The place to be!


When I think of beautiful I think of myself. Just kidding. I think of many places but I mainly picture Abu Dhabi. I picture Abu Dhabi  because my aunt and uncle live there and they always show us breathtaking pictures. I would show you guys pictures but i’m just not at that point in technology where I can transfer stuff from email to here. Anyway Abu Dhabi has turquoise waters and huge modern malls and palaces. You can literally just casually ride a camel during the day if you feel like it. Definitely not Okemos. Abu dhabi is also about an hour away from Dubai which is considered one of the most beautiful cities.Although it would be a 14 hour flight, would you go to Abu Dhabi?

Abu-Dhabi-skyline-grand-prix

2 comments:

  1. Lilia,
    Wow Abu Dhabi seems like a beautiful place! I actually am considering going there! Even though it would be such a long flight . . . I think it would be amazing. I think it would be crazy that you can just ride camels around town. One thing that I would love to do there is swim. I love to swim so it would be a great vacation spot. Have you ever been there?~Chloe Krumm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abu Dhabi seems like a great place to see! Although it would be a great place to visit i definitely would not go on a 14 hour flight to see it! It would definitely be a fun vacation spot also. Will you ever go there? If yes, what would you like to experience while you're there?

    ReplyDelete