Thursday, November 12, 2015

What to do when your in the U.A.E

     Dubai is a great place to go and a great city. Dubai is located in the U.A.E and is one of the largest cities in the world. Dubai has a lot of great tourist attractions but do you know how it all started? Well, it all started when oil was discovered in 1966 and the city's development accelerated and the city became big. Now, lets talk about what is in Dubai and what makes it popular. Do you love skiing? because Dubai has a ski resort!  Well, it's indoor but still isn't it amazing! Dubai is also home to the tallest building in the world. It has magnificent shopping malls so if you like shopping then Dubai is the right place for you. Dubai is a great place in the U.A.E. What my question to you is what other major cities do you know in the Middle East?
Image result for dubai shopping mall

1 comment:

  1. I think you should not just say U.A.E because I'm guessing that most kids do not know what that stands for. I didn't know it meant United Arab Emirates until I googled it. I also think you could have added a little more detail about the giant indoor ski resort.

    ReplyDelete