Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I Bet You never Knew This!!!


Israel is the coolest country in the Middle-East according to me! I thought it would be cool to provide you with some really cool facts that I bet you never knew. Israel has many cool things like their food. Did you know Israelis eat the third most amount of vegetables and sweets in the world? That’s pretty insane. Another weird fact is Israel was the first country to actually ban underweight models? I thought you had to be super skinny to be a model! Here in America we’ve got models 6 feet tall and 95 pounds! What do they even speak in Israel? Arabic and Hebrew are the official languages. Speaking of languages, Israel published more books translated from other languages than any other country in the world! Harry Potter, The Giving Tree, Mockingjay, you name it. Also, did you know that about 75% of Israelis are Jewish? That is the main religion. About 16% are Muslim, 2% are Christian and there’s a couple other religions in there as well. I definitely learned something new. Did you? What do you think of Israel? Do you want to go there?


No comments:

Post a Comment