Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I like my music loud and my dunes big!

Though things are not always very peaceful in the Middle East, some people find an outlet in doing things so stupid it's fun. The Middle East is a very sandy place. Where there's sand... there are dunes, which is the source of this amazing (yet simple) activity. If I had to choose one thing I’d love to do even more than come to school everyday, it’d have to be to go riding a quad through a bunch of sand. Nothing but blasting Adele on the radio (while bawling because, to be honest, her new song has me missing people I don’t even know!) and shredding sand. Although ridding on a camel's back seems like  thrill, I think I’d rather take the four wheeler. The question is, are you willing to roll down your windows for the full affect, or are you concerned about the amount of sand that would fly into your eyes?

5 comments:

  1. Annie, this post inspired me to try something in Gold. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I love how relatable you are. And yes that is a great song! I also love go-carting. I used to love going there and racing trying to get first but always just coming behind. I also am wondering if the camels are like horses, and I would love to try riding one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello...it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet and talk about your post. I agree, I would personally stick with riding cars. I've rode a camel before at the zoo, and it was pretty awesome. I'm not a desert person. Every time I go to the beach, sand gets stuck in my nails! How can one manage to live in a desert?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Even those lyrics make me freak. I have no clue how anyone is able to live in a place so hot. Although I don't absolutely love the weather we are getting, I think it's still better than living in a place that hot!

      Delete
  4. Haha thank you Oscar! I've always thought Adel had a way with word but she has really out done herself this time. Although I love riding a four wheeler, I can't say I'm the best driver!

    ReplyDelete