Thursday, October 10, 2019

Whats Going On With Dora???

Dora was a sensation to the public for a long time and a bigger sensation to the young ones, but then after a while people started to not care about the show, inventors started creating new and improved tech that would REALLY!! change the world as we all used to see it. And again Disney finally decided to make a huge impact on the show!! A no they did NOT make another show like any other they Made a MOVIE!! NOT just any movie it was a LIVE ACTION MOVIE!!! can you believe that and just that movie a LIVE ACTION movie made THEM sorry, DORA big again and that's what i call a comeback especially rising over any other tech.Oh and by the way i am a way better nature explorer than you, think you are better??
Image result for sassy dora

3 comments:

  1. I like how you Made exaggeration with all Capital letters and the exclamation marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme you made the readers think and the expressions made me feel the exaggerations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastica! I agree, infact,I posted a very similar blog to yours. I also think it's important that Dora in bilingual. It can teach and persuade children to learn spanish, or any other language.I also think her personality would be different. People raise their kids differently than they did back then. Do you think she would act differently?

    ReplyDelete