Monday, October 7, 2019

The 21st Century Dora?


If Dora was created today I think the same amount of people would still watch the show even though there is discrimination right now against people from “across the border”. I think the show might even bring the U.S.A together and show people that everyone is created equally and that there is no superior race. Maybe the president could figure out that he doesn't need to build a wall between the U.S and Mexico. Also I think it could be good because the younger generations can start learning Spanish at a young age and I believe that that’s a very valuable skill to have. The creators of Dora would probably make the show more realistic and take out some of the cartoonish elements. I think by making it more realistic the show would appeal to older generations. What do you think Dora would be like in modern day?

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything. Especially about the thing with the discrimination and that maybe the president would see it and how much little kids like it and are learning from it, maybe he wouldn't build a wall. Also it is helping kids learn Spanish which they might need later on. I also agree it would bring the USA together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what you said. If she were created today there would be more spanish elements with learning. That is what you should add. In modern day she would be solving more modern problems. Also there would be more technology involved. I agree it would bond the USA together. But I don't agree about the president. In my opinion, he and many others won't learn. It will probably be in a couple more years. What do you think the president will think about the show?

    ReplyDelete