Monday, October 7, 2019

facial recognition

I think facial recognition is a good thing and a bad thing. Like for example for the good thing “We have a criminal on the loose he was last seen by the costco security cameras, check those cameras and use the facial recognition tech to identify the suspect.’’ example for the bad part

“Hey dad i think that my phone is scanning my face. I'm very mad about this because it practically watching me which i think is an INVASION OF MY PRIVACY!”. For these reasons I think that this tech is both good and bad, but overall i think we should keep this technology for our community safety. So I ask you why doesn't every country and state use this amazing technology?


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe not all countries use it because it's weird to be tracked and watched all the time. Also, it's not always completely accurate so what's the point of using it for important stuff if it's not reliable? Also, the newest iphones have facial recognition and anyone can just point the phone at the person's face and unlock it, which isn't really better safety than the iphones that use fingerprints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how short your blog is but also how detailed it is. Is very fun and engaging to read. As a person that has a hard time finding something good to read im very happy to find a good bloge and informative post to read. You changed my perspective on this topic with your good examples and writing style. It's very clear to me that you spent time and effort into your writhing and i think it payed off. Good job!

    ReplyDelete