Friday, October 25, 2019

Dora in 2019

If Dora was created in 2019, I bet you she would change a lot. For example, her style. Her style now isn’t very trendy now, but it is her signature outfit, she might have jeans instead of shorts or a jacket instead of a pink shirt. Something I think could never change about dora is her bilingual ability to educate and teach children Spanish, and her trusty helpers Boots, The Map, and of course Backpack. I mean think about it, if map didn’t exist, where would she know where she was, or if boots wasn’t there, who would be there to help her in her missions. How do you think Dora could change in 2019?

3 comments:

  1. Great job! I agree, infact,I posted a very similar blog to yours. I also think it's important that Dora in bilingual. It can teach and persuade children to learn spanish, or any other language.I also think her personality would be different. People raise their kids differently than they did back then. Do you think she would act differently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with you that Dora should have a new look. My little cousin loves Dora but not her style because she hates orange and t shirts and likes long hair so that's why she should change her outfit.

    ReplyDelete