Monday, October 7, 2019

The Free Country or the Corrupt Country?

So we all know how Donald Trump might get impeached. Well I got some news about that. So, Nancy Pelosi went as far to say the nation is mired in a “constitutional crisis” over the president blanket refusal to not cooperate with congress investigations and Trump went 50 miles more than Nancy and responded by vowing not to work with any Democrats in Congress or any legislates. So is he gonna go up to a golf area and talk to the cashier and ask “ Are you a democrat?” and I am just concerned what if the cashier is a Democrat?

So another thing that's also really important is Checks and Balances. In a nutshell the Legislative branch makes the laws, the Executive branch enforces the laws and the Judicial branch evaluates the laws. But the problem is that all the branches are fighting for power! What will that mean for the Red White and Blue country? I don't know, I mean I can’t know everything!

2 comments:

  1. I can’t say I agree, or disagree with you because politics isn’t my strong point, but I really liked how you put the information in a light conversational mood. You had a really funny blog post! Though I don’t know much, I question, “But the problem is that all the branches are fighting for power!”, what does that mean? And aren’t there laws in the constitution that somehow prevent that from happening, because they all have equal power? Personally, I’m not sure I want to live in a country where the government, which is supposed to be working together, are fighting for power. How would that affect us? Should we meddle in this issue if it doesn’t affect us?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meabh, this comment was very insightful...well done!

      Delete