Monday, October 7, 2019

Dora is the G.O.A.T!!!!!!!!!

Hola soy Dora! The beloved T.V show “Dora the Explorer” has been around since August 14 2000. Dora was the most popular kids T.V show on Nickelodeon in 1999. Dora is a kids T.V show where A young girl goes on missions and she can speak spanish. Dora includes the viewers just by asking them questions on what they think about the situation. Dora is amazing because she is kind to others and can speak two languages fluently (Spanish and English). I challenge you to binge watch Dora all night long and try to see if you watch it differently after reading this. Also Dora is very beautiful!!!!                  
Image result for derp dora




1 comment:

  1. I loved your blog! I thought that is was good that you gave the specifics about Dora. Also I liked your picture of Dora I thought it was very funny and great! Now I think I might start watching an episode of Dora not even lying! Overall this was a great blog post, Good Job Violet!

    ReplyDelete