Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Best Way To Make Money As A Kid (not a child goat)


When I think of economics I think about my job as a kid that mows lawns (or low mawns as my sister would say) in my neighborhood. I usually earn around $40 per lawn, except at my house where I get $5 for the whole lawn. Sometimes I walk around the neighborhood and stick this flyer I made in doors. My dad bought me my lawnmower and I had to pay off $400 dollars by using said lawnmower. It took 2 months but I finally paid my debt and I could keep all of it, half to my bank account and half to my wallet. What is your job (if you have one)?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jk I love you blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i ever get job I want to be an space man because they get to travel in space and quite soon there will be more space expeditions like mars and stuff. Another job i would not mind having is a veterinarian so i could help Koalas in need #MERICA Will live on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gal, give your dad a high-five for me. I am glad he made you pay off the mower...but in doing so gave you a way to earn a fat stack of cash for a mawn lower!

    ReplyDelete