Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Economics-Arcades a Good Way for Fun!!

Arcades are a good way for fun because you have a chance of winning something. Almost overtime I go to the movie theater there is a arcade that I use my left over money on and I always get something.
Claw machines and other games like that are easy for me because you just have to get under the arms or such for whatever you want. Every time i get something from arcades I usually give it to my dog which has about 50 toys because i usually win them from the arcades. Some of the arcade games are kind of tricky but i usually win them based on luck or just  I did it right. Most arcades are fun. What do you Think????
<---- My spoiled Dog.


4 comments:

  1. the picture of my dog did not show i will post a link to google drive then you can see it if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f4NmXheQ0EUBooswkgWGxn2SlVhBr7uDQ5Ci20xEbrY/edit


    is the link for the picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic showed up for me...maybe because I rule.
    :

    ReplyDelete