Thursday, October 22, 2015

πŸ’ Aphrodite πŸ’



Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty. Aphrodite was born out of sea foam, when Uranus’s son Kronos threw his chopped up body into the ocean.  A little while after Aphrodite was born Zeus was afraid that many people might fight for her hand in marriage so Zeus married her to the Smith God. Aphrodite was loved by gods and mortals, some of her sons were Eros, Anteros and Aeneas. Aphrodite has her own festival called Aphrodisiac, it’s celebrated in many places in Greek like Athens and Corinth. I love Aphrodite, what do you think of her?

1 comment:

  1. I really like your article! I just did some researching of my own, and I learned that Aphrodite was married to Hephaestus, but she had an affair with her brother. Hephaestus found out about it and so he humiliated Aphrodite and her brother publicly. I think that if I were Aphrodite, I would have learned my lesson very well if that happened to me!

    ReplyDelete