Tuesday, March 3, 2020

food of India

 One food that I think the best is Indian butter chicken. Main ingredients of Indian butter chicken are Chicken, Yogurt, Spice, Butter, Chili pepper, Tomato, Garlic. The reasons I like that food are because it looks so tasty, and I like all of those ingredients in Indian butter chicken. Butter in the Indian chicken makes food creamy, and it includes side of Naan and rice. I never ate Naan before, but i want to try it newly. It looks so tasty! Out of topic, what i knew by searching this food is that India include a lot of spice in food. So if you don't like spice, you better not try it.

2 comments:

  1. I love how yo listed the ingredients so people reading this could make it. Also I like how you told people if they don't like spicy food they should not eat it because it's spicy. Some people can't handle spice and would not no if it was spicy if you didn't tell them. I also didn't know were you could get these ingredients so a list of stores could be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yoon, I read your article and I think your article is mostly based on only one type of food which is butter chicken. Personally I think that you should have put more background story and facts about Indian cuisine.Because theirs a lot more to try then just butter chicken. Also i would like to state that i think its a great idea to describe the amount of spices and how if you don't like spice it would be better to not try it.

    ReplyDelete