Tuesday, March 3, 2020

about the good foods of South Asia

Hi, I will tell you all reading my blog about some exotic (or not so exotic)foods the people Bangladesh has eaten there. Maybe also some fun activities they have. Probably not but maybe. Why? Because it would be fun to learn about all of that. To begin with, I will start with their types of food they would eat as a meal. I will put a link in the end for the pictures of all of them, but I will show 1 of them that would eat for a meal. The other one will be a dessert. The first one is called: Shami Kababs! I'll say a reason to eat this, and it's simply because it looks like the things I normally eat for dinner. The second one, which is the very first in the deserts section, this meal is the Zafrani Kheer Patishapta. I will now say the reason why I want to eat this type of food. It reminds me of cake. I don't know why but it does. So a question for my comments. Tell me guys, which ones would you like to eat from the list below? thanks for reading my blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment