Tuesday, March 3, 2020

India

India
Image result for india flag
India. The world's second most populated country. India has many amazing food. Some examples of the amazing food are Dosa, Samosas, and Daal Makhni. There are some foods there that are very strange there. There are people that eat dog, frog, and even fried snail. If I were you I would avoid eating those two food items. Those are three popular dishes in india. In India there are many festivals as well. A few examples are Diwali, Holi, and Mawlid. Kids in india play sports for fun. I would go to India just because I like to try new food.     

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a good job on your blog post. I like that you gave some good examples like the Dosa food and frogs and fried snail.I think you gave good examples and details for describing the food and festivals. I really liked all the detail except I wish you put more description on the sports category. Like what sports and if there's cultural games/sports they play. But besides that I think you did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete