Monday, March 2, 2020

indian food


           There are soooooo many different kinds of food in India! I love some Indian foods that you can get here like naan and chicken tikka masala. I would love to go to India and eat some of their foods there especially ones that I have not tried. One of the foods the I would absolutely love to try is called chole bhature it is a spiced curried chickpea dish served with fried flour bread. I feel like a lot of indian food is spicy or has a little bit of spice. I love spicy foods soooo much I feel like it gives the food lots of flavor and makes it taste so good. I also feel like a lot of the Indian foods look the to me. Do you think you could try some Indian food?





Image result for chole bhature

1 comment:

  1. Hey Norah, I really liked your blog post. I liked how you brought up all the foods and talked little bit about them. I also love Indian food and spicy food too! I think you should go and read Jason's blog post just because he seems to talk about spicy food too. Now I know he is doing his post on Sri Lankan food but he still talks about spicy food just like you.

    ReplyDelete