Monday, March 2, 2020

Where to go?

I would like to visit the country of Nepal more often because that is where my relatives on my mom's side grew up. I love all of the fresh food they serve in some hotels. All the hotels I have stayed at in Nepal had their own special qualities. Some had massages, parks, gardens, meditation rooms, and much more fun things. I loved staying in Nepal. I have only been there about twice, but I loved it both times. It is so nice to go touring and see all of the old buildings and temples. I once visited my mom's old childhood home. It's also nice for my mom to revisited her home country. Nepal also has many wondrous and spicy foods. I love to have momos at every dining place we go to. We went to a hotel on the top of a hill once and every morning they would serve a fresh fruit salad. The only thing I would say I don't enjoy going to Nepal is the jetlag you get once you're there and once you get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment