Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Wondrous Green Slip of Paper and The Knowledge Surrounding It.



               Does this look familiar? No? Maybe not, because it is a million dollar bill and you don't see those in your everyday life. When I think of economics, I think of money and how it is used. I also think about the branches of government and how they use it for spending. Some words I think about are trade deficit, debt, and GDP. Try and define a vocabulary word that I used in this post without using a dictionary. Then, challenge your friends!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good article. I think that so many people think of money when they hear economics. I also think that some of the words like GDP are also very related to economy. I also like the way you linked the picture to the words. My question is have you ever seen a real 1,000,000 dollar bill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Julia Son)
    That 1 million dollar seems unfamiliar to me. I never see such a big amount of money like that. And the words, that you gave it to us (which is deficit, debt, and GDP) seems so unfamiliar to me, either. I can't define them. Maybe I should search about it. Anyway, I learned many things from your post. I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I love your post! While we are on the topic of money, did you know Canada just recently got rid of its penny? Also, they use a one dollar coin, just like us! Except they use it more frequently. I really think it is very interesting how different countries have different types of money. Do you think that money plays a big part in your life?

    ReplyDelete