Thursday, October 22, 2015

Hades The King of the Underworld and God of the Dead





Hades is awesome because he is one of the coolest gods EVER. He has a three headed dog. His symbols are Narcissus (plant), Cerberus (mythical dog), and a Scepter (staff). One of his siblings is Poseidon (God of the Sea). The origin of Hades name is "The Unseen One". The Greeks referring Hades as Pluto,  with a root meaning “wealth”, considering that from abode below come riches. That's my favorite god. Who's your favorite god/goddess?





 

1 comment:

  1. Funny comic. I really like the topic of your post. Hades isn’t my favorite god but he is still cool. I prefer Poseidon because I like water. Your comic is perfect for your post, it fits it very well and has a good joke. What do you think you will post about next?

    ReplyDelete