Thursday, October 22, 2015

Greek Gods (Is there something I'm missing?)


So I think the Greek Gods are very interesting. Like how they all have their own talent or skill and such. On the other hand they make them seem like way more then the really are like how Zeus could apparently summon lighting. I just think that it was just some people who were very well talented or skilled it seems like there story has changed over the years. I don’t know if it is just me being Christian and only believing in one god but it seem odd to me. What do you think of this Greek Gods stuff.

2 comments:

  1. That is really interesting! I have a question about what the question of the day is. I don't know if you just forget to add it in but you should remember to do this. I had a question about what was your favorite god. It looks like it could be Zeus. Mine is Aphrodite. Thank you please respond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you say that it seems like the story of the gods has been changed over the years. Greek gods are very interesting to me too. they have weird names and they do weird stuff. like goddess of love and god of water. it was very interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete