Thursday, October 22, 2015

PUNISH THEM ALL! (IN completely different ways.)

So I am pretty sure everyone knows about Hades the god of the Underworld in Greek mythology. Well he has many ways to punish people in their afterlife. Look at this: So in this comic, obviously Prometheus gave fire to man and Zeus didn't like that so...



Another punishment was Sisyphus was forced to continually roll a boulder up a hill. He would get to the top and the bolder would topple down on him making him push it back up.


Zeus also made Atlas ( the Titan) hold up the sky for eternity.
 My question is which do you think is the worst.

1 comment:

  1. Seems that Zeus was in charge of the punishment. I wouldn't want to have him as my boss! In my opinion, the worst punishment would be the bolder. If you are a god, then you would have the strength to carry the sky, and if a bird ate your guts, you would probably die within seconds because of blood loss. I would pay people to lift the bolder for me! If no one could, then that would be the worst punishment ever! Why is eus so mean to them?

    ReplyDelete