Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Economics and More!!!!


What comes into your mind when you hear the word economics? Well, when I hear that word I think of currency and I think of the economy. It makes me think about how different countries trade and buy stuff from each other, And currency conversion. I think that I think about the economy when I hear the word economics because economy is the base word of economics.I think of trading and currency because in previous years in school when we were learning about economics we would learn about currency and trade. Even though Business comes in economics it has never really sparked in my brain when I hear the word economics. Now what I would like to know is what comes in your mind when you hear the word economics.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was good i do think that dora sould have a new look more like now fastion

    ReplyDelete