Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Do You Pay Attention To What Comes After You Get Paid?

The first thing that comes into my mind is profit, sales revenue, cost of production, and quality demanded. If you bought a coke from a restaurant then you pay them and they get the the money. That isn't all that is left to the procedure. You make think that this is the only thing and you make the money. No, the company has to pay for the syrup that goes into the pop and the machine that makes the water fizzy. Also they have to pay for the cup. This takes out money so in the end you don’t make as much as you think you got in the first place. Do you ever think about this when you are ordering?

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Chloe!I often find myself in situations where I wonder why things are so expensive.I realize now that it takes money to make the product and you have to benefit from the product as well. I really like your point of thinking and I understand more about two things may seem overpriced but in the end it’s just the company trying to get business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I never really thought too much about how that is why the prices are high. I like your thinking on that though. Yes I agree that is how the company makes business. Because you have to make some money somehow right? Thank you for commenting on my writing and helping me think more about economics.

    ReplyDelete