Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ancient Greeks Art forms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎨

     
The Ancient Greeks had many different art forms. Some of them include, Making pottery, sculptures, and making temples out of marble. It took about 4 people to make one piece of pottery. One person worked on the wheel the other person turned the wheel someone painted the pottery black and the main artist would make pictures on the pottery. All of the pictures represented a story. One very famous sculpture is the discus thrower. This is a sculpture of the athlete participating in the Olympics. The Parthenon temple in Greece is being restored because of the war in the 16 hundreds. I hope you learned lots more about the Ancient Greeks art style.  What is your favorite art form that the Ancient Greeks made.


2 comments:

  1. Sydney,
    I like how you chose art. I didn't see anyone else do art. My favorite art form that the Ancient Greeks made was discus thrower. I liked that because it sounds very interesting. I also like it because it's has stuff to do with sports and I really like sports.
    Love,
    Elaina Staky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sydney,
    I like how you chose art. I didn't see anyone else do art. My favorite art form that the Ancient Greeks made was discus thrower. I liked that because it sounds very interesting. I also like it because it's has stuff to do with sports and I really like sports.
    Love,
    Elaina Staky

    ReplyDelete