Thursday, October 22, 2015

DOES ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS HORSE??

Trojan-Horse.jpg


Does anyone knows the story of Trojan horse? I read a book about the myth of a long war between Troy and Greece, and I know the whole story about it. You'll enjoy it! So the story starts after Paris, the prince of Troy took Helen from her husband Menelaus, the king of Sparta. I know it is kind of crazy, but they starts the war because a woman named Helen. They had to fight longer than 10 years. Many people died during the war. However, one Greek soldier named Odysseus had a great idea which is now called 'Trojan horse'. The Greek warriors hid inside a huge wooden horse and attacked Troy at night after the horse carried by Trojan people into Troy. Trojans thought it was a gift from the gods, so they brought the horse to their castle. Of course, Greeks won the war and they came back to their home. Moreover, this is not the end. I did not tell the story before this war, but you could search about it. The whole myth is amazingly related by itself. Would you like to try searching about this myth?

1 comment:

  1. Chaeeun, you did an EXCELLENT job with this post! it makes me want to go back and read more about this battle. I am guessing Helen must have been an amazing woman, eh? Two armies fought for ten years over her! Keep up the good stuff; I want to read more!

    ReplyDelete