Monday, November 23, 2015

THE CELEBRITY SIDE OF ISIS

yo, ISIS, thx for all the good u've done (NOT). ur scary :o wut u do is unacceptable. btw: if someone's muslim, doesn't mean they worship ISIS and  r terrorists, that's just racist! #nuh-uh #IsisBeGone

11/23/15 via Tweetdeck 

 TAS_NEEEEEM
Tasneem Q.












REPLY:

@TAS_NEEEEEM, thanks. U got me thinkin 'bout all the crap ISIS does. U GO GIRL :b 

11/23/15 via Tweetdeck

 REAL_DRAKE
Drake

You guys, just SHAKE IT OFF, isis will be gone, right? Just relax, my music will make you happy. (Also, be sure to buy my album 1989!) #JustShakeItOff

11/23/15 via Tweetdeck

 Tay_is_Bae
Taylor Swift

REPLY:


Rock on @TAS_NEEEEEM! I used to be in the boy band ONE DIRECTION and I'm british-muslim, but does that mean I'm a terrorist? NO, grow up and stop making assumptions! #ThinkBeforeYouSpeak #GrowUp

11/23/15 via Tweetdeck

                                          ZAYN_MALIK101
Zayn Malik

REPLY: 

I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITHOUT YOU ISIS. I wanna curl up in a ball and just cry because of the things ISIS does #UghISIS

11/24/15 via Tweetdeck

 

REPLY:

ArianaGrande44
Ariana Grande

Excellent Tasneem! You did a great blog post and I love your creativity! You deserve extra credit. Thanks Taylor, Zayn, Ariana and Drake for replying to my student's work! #MyStudentsAreTheBest

11/23/15 via Tweetdeck


 5927/5927_412721749_751.jpgHOPPER_is_COOL
Mr.Hopper


1 comment: