Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Heated Twitter arguments with Nicki Minaj and ISIS

I think Islam's r responsible 4 the attacks because they are related in many ways to ISIS, therefore ISIS does have something 2 do w/Islam

11/20/15 via Tweetdeck


AdolfAteNutella
Emily K

We have tried stopping ISIS but nothing is changing, we are against them too. We have tried 2 stop them, but it doesn't work.

11/20/15 via Tweetdeck

9+10=21
Snoop Dogg




I'm sorry that America is America #Muslimapologies

12/24/15 via Tweetdeck


TheRealDonaladTrump
Donald Trump


I completely agree with y'all, we should all stand up for our rights and protest against them.

11/24/15 via Tweetdeck


I agree with you all, we should put a stop to this, going around and killing people is wrong.

11/24/15 via Tweetdeck
OfficialNicki
Nicki MInaj

I agree as well, we should put a stop to this, going around and killing people is wrong.

11/24/15 via Tweetdeck


My Mom
Harry Connick Jr

Killing Hundreds of people and even more is wrong, we need to take a stand.

11/25/15 via Tweetdeck


AdolfAteNutella
Emily K


No comments:

Post a Comment