Monday, November 23, 2015

Twitter Blog @Kimse0424


WIN_20151030_123804.JPG

   @Kimse0424     
Seohee Kim                         
“OH MY GOD! ISIS is so EVIL! I always was think about,and what if they bomb Time Square when the ball drops on New Year. I am so scared. What is there is a World War III. Then we would all die, because they have nuclear BOMBS! #scared #ISIS #EVIL #Horrible

“Why does ISIS do this?”


“I wish everyone could just can be friends”


“I hope ISIS does not attack around Michigan or even America”
#sucks #bad #people #ISIS


“ISIS really needs to just STOP!”
#MURDERS #ISIS


“How would people around the ISIS group feel? I always wonder.”

Obama-promoted-tweet (4).jpg

1 comment:

  1. that is SOOOOOO tru! i dont now y thy teririze these innocent people in the middle east & europe
    PREACH SISTA

    ReplyDelete