Thursday, November 12, 2015

THE TALLEST BUILDING IN THE WORLD: BURJ KHALIFA!!!!!

   

2000px-BurjKhalifaHeight.svg.png



 Have you ever wondered what the tallest building in the world is? Well it isn’t the Empire State Building. It’s the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This building is 2,722 meters tall to its tip and has 163 floors!  The Burj Khalifa construction first started on September 21, 2004 and was opened January 4, 2010.  The building has a hotel, viewing deck, restaurant, and offices inside. Burj Khalifa is such a cool building! I never thought the tallest building in the world would be in Southwest Asia. What building did you think was the tallest in the world?




Burj.jpg








3 comments:

  1. This is really great! And also I didn't know that the tallest building in the world was Burj Khalifa! I have a question for you: would you ever go in it if you had the chance or are you scared of heights? I know for a fact that I would love to go in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So would I. I would totally go inside. I am not terrified of height so I would be a little bit nervous but I would get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that Burj Khalifa was the tallest building in the world, and I never though it was in the Middle East!! I'm not surprised it took 6 years to build the tower. Honestly, I would think it would take longer considering how tall it is!! I'm also not surprised that this building has so many things in it, like a hotel, viewing deck, restaurant and offices. Also, did you know the viewing deck is the largest outdoor observatory in the world, spreading from levels 125 to 148 of the Burj Khalifa. I thought the tallest building in the world was in New York City. Would you want to go in the Burj Khalifa or would you just view it from the street?

    ReplyDelete