Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Future in the present.


What do you see when you look at this picture? The big building right? Well this building is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is one of Dubai's largest and most luxurious hotels, Burj Al Arab. Standing at about 1,000 feet into the air and is meant to look like a large billowing sail, this hotel is supposed to be the 3rd tallest hotel in the world. It has also been voted many times the most luxurious hotel in the world. So where do you think the future's going to take us next?

2 comments:

  1. Abbey,
    Wow! I would love to stay in that hotel even if it's that high. I bet this hotel would cost a lot of money to stay in! I think that is one of the most prettiest hotels in the world also. I really like how it looks like a sail, I think it's cool how they made it look like that. I think the futures going to take us to all different types of technology. Would you like to stay in this hotel?~Chloe Krumm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I would love to stay in a hotel like this, but it does seem like it would cost a lot of money just for one night. Especial because it's on an island!

    ReplyDelete