Thursday, November 12, 2015

I ran a marathon... No I mean Iran

Most people think Iran is under their feet(not literally). I like to look at Iran as the second largest nation in the Middle East and the 18th largest in the world, not one of the places that hosts the most wars. Iran's Persian Gulf holds 60 percent of the worlds' oil(that's alot!) Iran is home the the most beautiful carpets in the world. Mashhad is the second most populated city in Iran. Mashhad is home to some of the most significant artists and literary figures.If you had the chance to visit or live in Iran, would you take that chance?



Mashhad.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I would take the chance to visit Iran but not live. This is because I am used to school and life over here and I wouldn't want to have a big change. I do agree that Iran is a great place to visit and have great artists. And Iran does have some very nice cities. I would like to know whether Iran is a peaceful country?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take the chance to go to Iran because it has the best carpets. One of the places I would visit is Tehran’s Grand Bazaar. I would visit that place because it has the best carpets in the world. I would also visit Mashhad because, like you said, it is the home to some of the most significant artists and literary figures. Would you go to Iran if you had the chance?

    ReplyDelete