Friday, February 28, 2020

India has the third best food

What I am going to talk to you about is India's food. My family has Indian food most week days. Indian food usually includes rice, curry, or spices. Another Indian food that I am going to talk to you about is samosas. Samosas are either fried or baked indian pastries that usually include spiced potatoes, peas, and lentils. Sometimes my parents make the samosas but most of the time we get them from the stores. Some people like having meat samosas and some people like having vegetarian samosas. If you strongly want to try a samosa then I suggest that you try them.Image result for samosas

1 comment:

  1. I feel like it is really interesting how you talked about the interesting Indian foods. The food actually looked pretty good. maybe you should of talked about the different recipes though, I feel like you focused on samosas a little too much. And that you should of done the blogpost a little longer than you did. It was also a little wordy. But other than that I feel like it was really good. You did a great job Anshuman.

    ReplyDelete