Friday, February 28, 2020

Afghan Food!

Afghan food is mainly based around its most common crops such as wheat, corn, barley, and rice. Kabuli palaw is the national dish of Afghanistan  Afghanistan is also known for its very high-quality grapes, pomegranates, and rugby shaped melons??? I think the whole rugby shaped melon thing is really interesting because I have never seen anything like this. It is actually quite big too.  But the number one most popular food in Afghanistan is a flatbread called Bolani. They fill it with potatoes and such even sometimes spinach. I'm not sure about you but I would absolutely love to try this it sounds like a samosa. (Kind of.)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try Bolani, J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job on your blogpost. You gave a lot of interesting facts about Afghanistan foods and even though i haven't tried Afghanistan foods i would love to try their foods like Bolani or the rugby shaped melons. I really liked your post and thought it was really funny. I also think the rugby shaped melons are very interesting, and would love to try them someday. I think you would really like Joe Bedells post because he also talks about really famous breads like Bolani even though its in India. I hope you enjoy reading my comment.

    ReplyDelete