Friday, February 28, 2020

CoOl FoODs iN InDIa

A cool Indian dish is Chicken Tikka Masala. It's a main course meal and a type of curry dish.  It contains ingredients like chicken, yogurt, cream, ginger, coconut milk, and at least 10 other things that I honestly don't feel like writing. The serving temperature should be either warm or hot. The dish is basically chunks of roasted marinated chicken in a spiced curry sauce. The sauce is normally creamy and orangey color. There are a lot claims that the meal started in India and the UK. It's also the UK's most popular dish.




UwU 





2 comments:

  1. What I really liked about your blog is how you added details such as the ingredients to Chicken Tikka Masala.
    I also really adored me was that this blog made me want to visit India.
    Lastly, you should check out mine or Jessica K's blog posts.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, there are some grammar mistakes I would like to review here. A) you capitalized chicken tikka masala, which kinda shouldn't be capitalized. B) you didn't underline the words or things that should be correctly capitalized or where commas should go. And c) you might want to write some more things about India's foods, because I could name maybe ten other foods that we Indians eat on a daily basis. Had to point those things out.

    UWU

    ReplyDelete