Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sketchers

The country India is the 2nd most populated country on Earth. It has unique festivals such as diwali, holi and they also have unique foods such as dosa which is thin bread and you eat it with chutney they also have idli which is a circle bread and you dip it into sauce. People are mostly hindu there and they worship cows because they are holy to them, if you kill one in India you pay a hefty sum and forced into prison for a few years. My whole family lives in India so I would like to go there time to time. India also has the best street vendors the stores on the streets there are so yummy. I know India is a top 5 country for me, but the real question is what is your dream country?


 Idli recipe

2 comments:


  1. I really liked your post about India. There are many facts I didn't know about India. I didn't know that India was the 2nd most populated country on earth I also didn't know that if you kill a cow in India you pay a big fine and are forced into prison for a few years. I don't really know what you mean about "dream country'. If you mean the country I would choose to live in, it would be Pakistan. Pakistan and India are very alike. I like how you related to your country. I wish I did because I also have family in Pakistan. Overall, your post was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your blog really focuses on one part of the Indian culture. It explains the culture, which in this case food, very well. It helps me understand the culture better than I already did. I am able to visualize everything you are saying very well due to the fact that you explained everything with great detail. Because of the fact that I can visualize it, it is also very interesting and informative to read. Overall this blogger was great, interesting, and informative.

    ReplyDelete