Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Nepalese food


I would like to share with you what i found out about Nepalese cuisine. When I researched food from Nepal nothing really stood out at first because it was like Asian food and Indian food rolled into one. It is also one of the most underrated foods types in the world. The food that looks the best to me is mo mo. momo is a dumpling type snack that is filled with either steamed veggies or meat. It looked so good that I wondered where I could get these tasty dumplings and I found Chi Chi and Papas in East Lansing. Based on what I told you would you try them
momo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that momo looks super tasty and I would want to try it. I would want to get one that had meat in the inside. I found when reading this I learned that Indian and Asian food was so underrated I thought that it was way more popular. I hear and see people eating it every now and then. I did some research and found that it is underrated. Would you like to try this food, I would try it.

    ReplyDelete