Tuesday, February 25, 2020

food in India

          There are several types of food in India that people like to eat like a very popular meals consumed there Chaat is a savory snack that originated in India it is made out of potatoes, yogurt, Rock salt, gram flour. Aloo gobi is another dish that is popular there and is made with Cauliflower with potatoes sautéed with garam masala, turmeric, sometimes kalonji and curry leaves. This meal is loved by many in the country and in some other places where this dish could be made. Another dish found there is Dal its ingredients are assorted types of lentils, such as toor, urad, chana, masoor dal.after reading this would you want to go to india

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mario, I really enjoyed reading this Blog post. I never knew there were so many popular foods in and from India. Yes, after reading this article I do want to go to India. Your's is good, but I think you should also read Ahmad A's because it is also really good. Chaat does sound really good and I really want to try it. Plus it is also a snack I really want to try it now. I really enjoyed your article and some day I want to try those foods.

    ReplyDelete