Friday, February 28, 2020

Interesting India

India has a lot of interesting things to do. One of them is the amazing food. The food in India contains a lot of spices. Most of them contain a lot of pepper or chilli in them. There are also many tourist attractions in India. The Taj Mahal in Uttarpradesh attracts more than 6.5 million people every year. The Taj Mahal is believed to have been built by more than 20,000 people. It was built as a tomb for the emperor's wife who he loved dearly. It was the headquarters for The Mughals.

India also has a lot of crazy cricket fans including some kids who play cricket in the streets of the country. In India, cricket is like a religion. It is the most popular sport in the country. India also has amazing food. Some of the food is super spicy and some are very sweet. You will have to sample the food before eating it because the taste of the food is wild and unpredictable. After reading all of this information about India, would you go ahead and visit it?
Image result for how many tourists visit the taj mahal

4 comments:

  1. Hey Shreesha, I really liked your article about India. It gave detail about the population, sports, food, and places. I think you might like Nandan's post because you guys both wrote about India and you guys seem like you know about India. You added so many more facts than me about India so that should be something I should probably work on for next time. I wish the picture was more visible though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya there Shreesha, I really liked your post as it gave a bunch of information on India's sports, food and tourism. I think that you should read Jashwin's or Varindra's posts as they both give more information on India's sports and food. I really love the sports and food of India. But the Question is, "What are your favorite foods of India?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you described Cricket as a religion for Indian kids. It is quite true what you said.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello Shreesha! First I would like to answer your question, and yes! I would like to go to India after reading about all of that! I also didn't know that the Taj Mahal was a tomb. I always thought it was some sort of temple or significant building, like the White House! Oh yes, another thing is I didn't know that cricket was so important to India. Also, I am very grateful for the insights on the foods. I also think you might want to look at Jashwin's or Nandan's posts, because they both talked about India, and you could tell them somethings about India that they might not know about either! So finally, thanks for the information, and I wish you put in a couple of food examples. What are some of your favorites?

    ReplyDelete