Tuesday, February 25, 2020

India


Indian Food


I think Indian food is very interesting because it has a lot of variety. Some foods are Dosa and Jalebi. Dosa are similar to crepes and they originated from South India. Jalebi is a popular Indian sweet that is soaked in sugar syrup. Both of these foods look delicious to me. I also learned that Indians also drink coffee for breakfast. Indians also make a lot of foods out of scratch. Some other Indian foods are Biryani, Dhokla and Rogan Josh. Many Indian meals I see are a bit similar to the foods I eat, such as rice. However, most of the foods are very different. Overall, I think Indian food looks pretty good. Do you guys like Indian foods?
Image result for Jalebi

2 comments:

  1. I am Indian so I have little choice but ya I like it. I like the picture of the Jalebis you put, all I have is a dosa. I also like that your conclusion is multipart, and I think that you comparing your food to indian food is a nice touch. Also what's Rogan Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Indian so I have a tried all of these different foods but my personal favorite is Rogan Josh. Did you know that it is a curry with lamb meat in is along with multiple spices? I think you did good on it and you might want to check out Varindra's post because he also talked about food but he also added places to go that you might like.
    Also, what type of foods do you eat in your religion?

    ReplyDelete