Tuesday, February 25, 2020

India


India's food is very unique. There is an interesting dish or at least a dish that I think is interesting is called Tandoori chicken. You marinate it on yoghurt. Yes, yoghurt not yogurt. I found this dish interesting because you marinate this dish in yoghurt and spices. Then you cook it in a cylindrical clay oven. Something I thought google got wrong was that it said naan was a famous Indian food. I thought you ate naan bread with curry, not just the bread itself. There are very many famous Indian foods such as Dosa, Masala dosa, and Jalebi. Would you like to try and new Indian foods? Maybe some that might be just a bit too spicy for you.
Image result for Tandoori chicken

1 comment:

  1. I really like your picture and how you described Tandoori Chicken. I like how you roasted google and made things more humorous and funny for the reader to read. I did some research and saw that Naan is like bread.I also really liked how you wrote this but I think that you should also try reading Alex's post. I think this because he also wrote about foods in India but they weren't the same as yours. I think you would really enjoy Alex's blog.

    ReplyDelete