Thursday, October 22, 2015

Poseidon, God of the Sea

One of the most interesting gods, in my opinion, in Greek Mythology is Poseidon. In Greek Mythology, Poseidon is the god of the sea.
Poseidon is the brother of Zeus and Hades. And of course is second in power after Zeus.

Poseidon: ( planning in his head. I SHALL DEFEAT ZEUS AND BECOME FIRST IN POWER!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!)

Zeus: (walks by Poseidon) Hi!

Poseidon: Oh hi Zeus (in his mind he thought  “that was such a stupid idea”)

Okay so that is besides my point, we should probably continue on. Poseidon is also known as the creator of the first horse. The myth to how he created a horse is; so Poseidon had a thing for Demeter, and she asked him to create the most beautiful animal Earth has ever seen, so he did but then he decided he no longer liked Demeter. So yeah that was kind of awkward.

What god in Greek Mythology is the most interesting to you?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used humor in your writing. I was reading the post and then the humor struck me and it made me just want to keep reading on. Poseidon is one of my favorite Greek Gods along with Zeus. They are both powerful in Greek Mythology. After Poseidon made the horse from Demeter, he decided to marry Amphitrite. Did you know that Poseidon Is also called Neptune?

    ReplyDelete