Thursday, January 14, 2016

All the Walks.


I think it is really sad to watch all of the walks because it shows how bad the living conditions are.  In Gaza the trailers are small and have to fit so many people in just one. The whole area is torn apart from the war this summer. After the first walk it was the kindergarten walk and that made me really sad.  They have to past bomb shelters everyday to go to school according to the second page in the fortified kindergarten walk. The bomb shelters make me really sad because people are just really crazy and bomb places. Would you want to help Gaza?


A bomb shelter.

5 comments:

  1. Sophia,
    I think this is crazy about the bomb shelters. This would be a really scary place if there are small little bomb shelters. Yes I would want to help but I would rather stay in the U.S and just donate money. Even though I do want to help I want to be safe also. Good Writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be terrible to have to walk past bomb shelters. That would just remind me of the horror of being bombed. I looked up about the issue, and they were being bombed by Israel. That sounds like it would not end well for the town on the walk through Gaza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chloe I would want to donate money. I would also just like to be safe here but I would still like to help. I feel so bad that's super sad.If I were them I would just move to a different planet like no way would I stay there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so bad for everyone there! everyone who has to deal with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bomb shelters??? That sounds so scary to me!!! That means you always have to be worried about bombs!! And what happenes if someone couldn't go into the bomb shelter when the bomb exploded???!!!

    ReplyDelete